October 6, 2020
In this article published by My Fitness Pal, the author interviewed multiple wellness professionals for sustainable weight loss tips and tricks.
The key to sustainable weight loss is to make is as easy as possible for you to do. If you have to spend 8 hours every Sunday meal prepping and 1.5 hours every day at the gym, the changes you're trying to make may not be very realistic for the rest of your life, and therefore, not very sustainable in the long run.
The following article goes into detail on the following tips:
1. MAKE IT A SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE
2. REPEAT: THERE ARE NO “BAD” FOODS
3. KEEP GROCERY SHOPPING STRESS-FREE
4. STEER CLEAR OF WEIGHT-LOSS PRODUCTS
5. ALLOW SOME LEEWAY
6. SEPARATE CALORIES IN FROM CALORIES OUT
Check out the full article to learn more about each tip: Hyperlink to the original article